Wednesday, October 22, 2014

When I even see a combination of FOOD...oddly put together...and lo the challenge to make something...

There is a perfect combination: a pantry of spices is a norm with canned foods and a fridge to accent it what is before me; creating something that will be good and maybe even a grand ol memory will be born of this dish. Then the question pops in my head did Jesus cook? Indeed, He cook Peter with two others fish on a stone...Now you know that fish was awesome from thence when he turned the water into wine was as pure as His words, not to mention feeding and multiplying bread and smoked fishes. There is no question they were good for all ate until they were filled by His Word did he light the fire and heat the stone along the bank of the sea and by HIS WORD he multiplied awesome smoked gourmet fish with gourmet bread. The evidence is clear because they ate til they were full why? It was too good to pass up a marvel done more than twice, for it is only written of twice. There is really no telling how many times He did it.  So when I see a new food I think what is it best with? and what was it really meant to be with? and What is its purpose of creation for His pleasure...and how would He use if He were here as he walked as a man? for He knew all things of Jews and Gentiles...Indeed the author for His word created all veggies, meats of the land and of the sea, and air and the degrees of best to cook with in all ways...um and we have not even mastered all the desirables to taste and to appreciate...not a glutton for the taste goes away it is no good, but a glutton will keep eating...yet he was accused of such, by the ones who was most intimated by Him no doubt. Indeed a hard time every pass over for He always had the best sacrifice above all and more...for the offerings in which the Levites ate...think about it...and giving in addition something of conversation as walking by and directly something for them to ponder all year long...with a great countenance and pleasure and delight before them. One among them they would never forget...

For I don't know how to cook but it comes out good...for I have a proving history of burning things...not just in my house, but others as well leaving them a mark of such...food is a source of life...but the wicked's food taste horrible...and the proof is there...for everybody that ate at His table they ate and there was always some plenty and Hence why Martha was directly told her sister, Mary chose the best for He would have taken care of the food at that time...in an indirect way she was saying He couldn't cook ...think about it, in all perspectives as in 360 degrees in as a shape of the a ball...it makes sense though I'm sure she was ignorant but Lacked severly in her faith it proves it...

Nah I cook a lot, and some taste my food...which I cook...but today I didn't I just heated a frozen dish...but next time I know what to add to kick it up a few notches...they come in handy a great deal at times...but only need such as once a week not more than twice...due to the preservatives, for the effects are great...for if they are frozen they don't need those things...let the ice take care of it, not the extra added salt and whatever else is added...

No I burned stuff I always seem to get the pan too hot for some stuff but I seemed to only do it breads etc.....yes I love to bake and I need to learn some things more, but I go back back back to the basics and more...so you can find the pure ingredients...such as Ketchup, really was not made from Tomatoes it came from Indonesia and when they came here they made it with tomatoes...so Ketchup is an American condiment...its crazy but I don't really like it, but will eat it on a hamburger... I would probably like the one from Indonesia though...I prefer hot sauces...which is vinegar peppers and salts or believe it or not citric acids depending on which line of authenticity you desire...Buffalo sauce is American and Came out of Buffalo, New York to Go on chicken not Buffalo...which is truly a comical and silly visual concept if you take it literally because how did they or why did they but Buffalo sauce on Chicken and not a Buffalo burger or steak...for I tried my first dish of Buffalo wild wings when I was 20 years old, and I kept pondering why do they call it Buffalo Wild wings...and they made their own sauce which I came across a lemon seed and was like no wonder these things are sooo good...I was in the Wild West, so it made sense to call them Buffalo...but it was years later when the answer came and it was from Buffalo New York...from the east not the west...and the rivalry of west verses the east sort of like ended in my mind...because the food wouldn't be as so had it not been for the East and the East would not have the burrito if it wasn't for the south center west...Indeed travels made our food awesome, but it is because of Psalm 35 of the blessings and dedication of the US Constitution of why we have the best of the BEST...His WORDS BRINGS it, this is just a millionth of a drop of what Heaven is like...and for that matter I will not bow to the expected mundane way...and rob them of tasting if you please the best things of the fullness of abundant life...as the glory of such as when it is the best and you hear It don't get any better than this...The GLORY OF such IT DOES...

It is not stupid...for you live in the expected...

No I am visual NOT stupid...NO My version was not as that stupid commercial; furthermore, women act dumb sometimes to get their husbands or men to leave them alone.  It drives them up the wall and they want to them to make themselves busy...and get away...this is not cute dumb but down right stupid...but being I brought it up and many went there...this is my version of such...it makes far more sense due to arrow dynamics... would not a surreal piece be perfect as a Buffalo full of chicken feathers with these gigantic wings...which his legs couldn't even hold him up...hence why a bird has small legs...so It would be a MASSIVE GIANT for Dinosaur LAND ...an awkward creature  is not the WORD...It is NOT impossible with God, who is Jesus Christ!...BUT honestly I would prefer to think on a beautiful Pegasus HORSE; not a clumsy buffalo; hence is the roots of my ponder...---but your ponders bring you nothing but emptiness and downhill you go...but you are so smart to call and judge me to be stupid...and you lack in your life and feed and belittle others as so...to make yourself APPEAR smart, you lie...as you read this to whom you speak.--- so that commercial was to me so stupid, and I literally SAID AND THOUGHT 'they got the wings wrong'...for it to make sense you would put the feathers on the Buffalo...and if you really want to get cooler than that cool....YOU PUT THE CHICKEN IN Buffalo NEW YORK...you say that I was stupid...you can't even figure out why it came out of Buffalo New York, the guy LOVED RED PEPPER and he had NEVER tasted TABASCO or Louisiana Hot Sauce...But He was an ITALIAN, so Lemon and Red Pepper on Poultry or fish was a common thing..and one day it just hit him...so It took a New Yorker to come up with that signature HOT...Hence Buffalo Sauce, Louisiana Hot Sauce, Tabasco from Louisiana as well...CREOL yum and jerk spice hot is Jamaican, Banana Peppers from Italy, and Chile from South America...but you cant figure this stuff out...neither what country your car came from...so beware who you call stupid for I know what country my vehicle comes from...but you don't...but you don't get surrealism when you have a dream, it is always a nightmare cause you don't get it...NOW that is stupid to me...there is always a reason for a dream just ask the Maker...everybody has a degree of ignorance or stupidity...beware for you will be made to look stupid somehow someway...I have seen it happen over and over again...it is just how it goes.  Chicken of the Sea...Nevermind I'm not going there...but Chicken can't swim...